Thursday 14 April 2016

Quentin

Quentin is my second character. I've decided to make Quentin a new Police Officer in town, fresh out of high school and Claudia's only real friend/ ally. I thought that Quentin and Claudia could be a pair of monster hunters trying to get rid of the bad guys. However Quentin doesn't know Claudia is a monster herself. Quentin likes to stick to the rules unlike Claudia who is a bit of a wild child and is a bit of a bad influence on Quentin. I would like Quentin to be the opposite of Claudia so tanned, dark hair and eyes. I would either have Quentin with a scar or cut on his face from a fight with a mystical being. Claudia maybe? I haven't fully decided yet.

The word that I have chosen for quentin is The Woods. I chose this word as part of the series is set within some woods. A lot of the murders that go on occur within the woods so I felt that it would be fitting with my character as he is part of the police and trying to find the killer. I would probably add a few cuts and scrapes and possibly some mud stains as if he had a fight with some creature in the woods. I think my word fits Quentin quite well as I want him to be mysterious and slightly scary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment