Wednesday 13 April 2016

Face Chart 2

For my second face chart I decided to try and keep it as similar to the first one as possible. I liked the idea of having the gaunt look to my character but due to timings I'm not too sure how quick the cut throat will take so I made a slightly easier version. Rather than having my designed my character after death, I decided to do it right before. So the gauntness is still there but rather than having a cut throat there are a set of Vampire bites. I think this look works just as well because it fits in slightly more with image of Vampirism. I don't think I explained it on my last face chart post but I decided to have blood dripping down the lip as I feel that it makes it a little more obvious as to the mythical being that I am trying to portray.



No comments:

Post a Comment